23rd April 2024
This webinar will provide you with the basics of in-house validation and quality assurance, which you can use to demonstrate the performance of your measurement method and the legal security of your analytical results.
Learn more about the validation of methods according to the implementing regulation (Commission implementing regulation (CIR) 2021/808).
Date: 23rd April 2024, 9am - 4 pm
Speakers: Dr. Karina Hettwer, Dipl.-Math. Bertrand Colson
- Method validation: definitions and concepts
- In-house validation according to CIR 2021/808
- Validation parameters according to CIR 2021/808
- Calculation of CCα for confirmation processes
- Calculation of CCb and decision value for screening processes
- Calibration according to DIN 32645 and ISO 11843
- Laboratory managers and laboratory staff of official testing laboratories using and validating analytical methods for residues of pharmacologically active substances in food-producing animals
- Users of InterVAL
- Interested laboratory managers and laboratory staff from private and public/official testing laboratories in the fields of food and feed, environment, forensics or medicine
Benefit from the exchange with other participants and QuoData experts in various discussions.
- All you need to participate is a stable internet connection, a headset and a microphone
- The participation fee is 650,- € net